ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT
Not keeping up?
Not fitting in?
Running out of puff?
A simple guide to help young runners
What can you expect?
and to make sure you get what you came for
We’ll have a pre-chat and find out what you’d like to achieve
Suggest a goal app to download to help stay on track
Check-in @ end of term to assess your achievements
Group Running Coaching
• we have different age groups to suit development
• 7-11 yrs: beginners to intermediate, coaching with a little more ‘fun’ element
• 9-15 yrs: intermediate to advanced, coaching for those with greater fitness and focus
• 13-15 yrs: beginners to intermediate, female only, steady, social runs with exercises
• 16-17 yrs: beginners to intermediate, male & female, keep fit during HSC year
•for those commencing, the initial few weeks are spent getting used to various technique drills, basic conditioning, pacing activities, and appropriate speed work
•there is a gradual build up of conditioning, continued technique development, and speed development based on specific needs
•embedded in the activities are a range of individual, pair, and group activities designed to be interesting, challenging, with a bit of fun thrown in for good measure
•other sessions involve continuous easy to steady running with some exercises along the way